Accu Check 360 configuration software

Krzysztof Wietrak

Aug 19, 2019, 10:16:06 AM8/19/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group,
First of all great work, thanks very much.
I try to set up the loop with Accu Check combo but the only software I could obtain was the AccuChek 360 management software and not the 360 configuration software.
The Roche Hotline was not quite helpfull in Poland.

Could you please help with obtaining the Accu-Check 360 configuration software?
Alternatively, is there a way to configure the Combo pump properly without that software?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards
Krzysztof Wietrak

WNM

Thomas H.

Aug 19, 2019, 4:16:36 PM8/19/19
to OpenAPS Dev
Dear Krzysztof - I'm actually working on getting the components for looping together as well and bought a pre owned Roche pump on ebay a couple of weeks ago.
As it came without software, I reached out to Roche in Germany and they sent the 360 configuration software to me without issues.
I don't think that I'm allowed to send you a copy, but if you let me know your pump's serial number and your address, I'd be happy to call Roche and ask for help.
Also, please be specific about the software you've got already, as I'm a little confused by your initial information. i.e. I don't know of a 360 management software.
I have two pieces of software to build the AAPS system, one is the 360 Configuration software and the other one is the software that is for the Smart Pix Device Reader.
I'm fairly new to this myself, so if I've got something wrong here I'd be happy to learn from other members of the community.

Regards

Thomas

szantos

May 5, 2020, 4:36:03 PM5/5/20