Accu-Chek 360° configuration software

瀏覽次數:678 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kamil Goliński

未讀,
2019年11月12日 下午1:58:012019/11/12
收件者:OpenAPS Dev
Hi every one,
I am just starting with seting up closed loop for my Wife with Accu check Combo, Libre and MiaoMiao reader. One missing component is 360 configuration software, i tired to get them from Roche Poland but unsuccessful, can someone advice me from where I can download the soft? Or is it possible to setup the pump with Smart Pix wich I received together with the reader?.

Thank you for your help!

Sérgio Silva

未讀,
2019年11月12日 下午6:48:202019/11/12
收件者:opena...@googlegroups.com

Niels Maerten

未讀,
2019年11月13日 下午5:48:282019/11/13
收件者:OpenAPS Dev
I might be too late to the party, but I think the link Sérgio posted is for the professional 360 management software used by healthcare professionals.
The 360 configuration software however, used to be a free download on the Roche site.

Op dinsdag 12 november 2019 19:58:01 UTC+1 schreef Kamil Goliński:

Sérgio Silva

未讀,
2019年11月13日 下午6:04:042019/11/13
收件者:opena...@googlegroups.com
I also shared the Pumb Insulin ISO :)

Kamil Goliński

未讀,
2019年11月14日 凌晨12:41:582019/11/14
收件者:opena...@googlegroups.com

Giada Andreone

未讀,
2022年9月22日 上午11:51:082022/9/22
收件者:OpenAPS Dev
Hi, I know it's been a while since this link was posted, but I'm desperately searching this software and the link you posted is no longer active, do you still have the possibility to share the software?
Thank you so much!

nielsm...@gmail.com

未讀,
2022年9月22日 下午4:16:022022/9/22
收件者:OpenAPS Dev
I no longer had the file, but I did some digging and was able to find it elsewhere: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx9vix7r68axpay/AccuChek360Software.zip?dl=0

Quick disclaimer: I haven't tested this myself and it looks like the installer bundles Flash Player, which is considered insecure nowadays.
I'd recommend installing this on a separate (not your primary) computer and removing it again as soon as you're done with it =)
Good luck!

Op donderdag 22 september 2022 om 17:51:08 UTC+2 schreef giada.a...@gmail.com:

apan...@gmail.com

未讀,