Which version?

Larry Stone

Mar 3, 2010, 3:07:43 PM3/3/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
I'm evaluating semantic web frameworks for possible use on a project,
and OpenAnzo has a lot of attractive features. However, it isn't
clear whether version 3.1 is ready for production. Since this
is a new project, I wouldn't want to start with 2.5 only to have to port
it to version 3, but the documentation and wiki support for 2.5 looks
much more complete.

Is anyone using 3.1 in production? Is there a live OpenAnzo-based sites
I can check out?

thanks,

-- Larry

Ben Szekely

Mar 4, 2010, 12:41:37 PM3/4/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,
OpenAnzo 3.1 is most definitely where you want to start. Our
commercial products are based on OpenAnzo 3.1 and so it has been
thoroughly tested.

- Ben