Import Issue: The parser has encountered more than "64.000" entity expansions in this document;

Busa

Jul 27, 2010, 9:38:37 AM7/27/10
to OpenAnzo
Hi
I guess this issue is not first time posted but I was not able to
find a real solution.

I'm having some trouble while trying to import large rdf into Anzo
namedgraph via CommandLine Interface.

I started tryng to import a big ontology from a 30 Mb rdf file with
the command:

> anzo import -g app-i:graph siaf.rdf

The anzo client give me this error: "The parser has encountered more
than "64.000" entity expansions in this document; this is the limit
imposed by the application"

Goodlord!!! °_°

This will be really a big limit-issue for us when tryng to import
large file into the quad-store. At the moment I'm using a roundtrip
like hand - splitting the rdf in sub-files of less then 10Mb and then
importing all smaller files into the same graph like this:

> anzo import -g app-i:graph siaf_part1.rdf
> anzo import -g app-i:graph siaf_part2.rdf

This way seems to work at the moment but I would know if there is
another way to accomplish this task if this is really a limit that we
have to deal with.
If this is the way, do you know a better way to splitting large
ontology file into more little file without doing it by hand (cutting
and pasting part of rdf into new files)?

Thankyou in advance,
Busa.

Matthew Roy

Jul 27, 2010, 9:48:55 AM7/27/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Busa,
    This error is actually a limit that the JVM xml parsers impose on the xml parsers, which in turn are used by the rdf/xml parsing.
I did a quick search, and it looks like you can up this limit by using a system property:
-DentityExpansionLimit=1000000

For the anzo cli, I think you can use:
     windows: set ANZO_CLI_OPTS=-Xmx256M -DentityExpansionLimit=1000000
unix: export
ANZO_CLI_OPTS=-Xmx256M -DentityExpansionLimit=1000000

Matt

Busa

Jul 27, 2010, 10:04:34 AM7/27/10
to OpenAnzo
Oh thanx for the immediate anwswer.
This is a good solution.

I'll try it immediately!

On 27 Lug, 15:48, Matthew Roy <moose...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   Hi Busa,
>      This error is actually a limit that the JVM xml parsers impose on
> the xml parsers, which in turn are used by the rdf/xml parsing.
> I did a quick search, and it looks like you can up this limit by using a
> system property:
> -DentityExpansionLimit=1000000
>
> For the anzo cli, I think you can use:
>       windows: set ANZO_CLI_OPTS=-Xmx256M -DentityExpansionLimit=1000000
> unix: export ANZO_CLI_OPTS=-Xmx256M -DentityExpansionLimit=1000000
>
> Matt
> On 7/27/2010 9:38 AM, Busa wrote:
>

> > Hi
> >   I guess this issue is not first time posted but I was not able to
> > find a real solution.
>
> >   I'm having some trouble while trying  to import large rdf into Anzo
> > namedgraph via CommandLine Interface.
>
> >   I started tryng to import a big ontology from a 30 Mb rdf file with
> > the command:
>
> >                 >  anzo import -g app-i:graph siaf.rdf
>
> >   The anzo client give me this error:  "The parser has encountered more
> > than "64.000" entity expansions in this document; this is the limit
> > imposed by the application"
>
> > Goodlord!!! �_�

Busa

Jul 27, 2010, 11:27:45 AM7/27/10