Kalo te mesazhi i parë i palexuar

Gregg

e palexuar
27 jan 2010, 8:48:25 e pasdites27.1.10
për OpenAnzo
I followed the instructions to connect to an Oracle backend - built
the driver bundle successfully and set my JDBC url, login, pass, etc
in the config file.

I got an OSGI bundle dependency error looking for javax.servlet.jsp.
Found it at springsource. Had a new failed dependency on javax.el.
Found it at Springsource (is this really required?). I added those
bundles to the plugins/repositories directory and the errors went
away.

Now I'm getting a CNFE that it can't find the Oracle driver (stack
trace below). I have the Oracle driver I built in plugins/dependencies
and peeking in the jar, the Oracle driver jar is indeed in the /lib
directory. I also added the path to the Oracle driver jar to the
CLASSPATH in start.sh. No dice.

Can anyone tell me what I should be trying to do here? I am not
familiar with OSGI, but the Oracle driver is definitely available in a
number of ways to the process.

Thanks for any help.

Gregg

osgi> 2010-01-27 17:32:12,450 1 [ERROR]
[ManagedServiceFactory Update Queue] [OpName=] [OpId=] [OpUser=]
[RunAs=] [UserDesc=]
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasourceFactory
- Exception follows:
org.openanzo.exceptions.AnzoException: ErrorCode[576:262146]
[DATASOURCE_ERROR] [INTERNAL_ERROR] There was an error loading the
database driver class:oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver. Root Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.initializeConnectionFactory
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:657)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.<init>
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:306)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.updated
(NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.java:246)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker
$2.run(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:190)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.SerializedTaskQueue$1.run
(SerializedTaskQueue.java:36)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
(BundleLoader.java:489)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
(BundleLoader.java:405)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
(BundleLoader.java:393)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
(DefaultClassLoader.java:105)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:
320)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.initializeConnectionFactory
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:655)
... 4 more
2010-01-27 17:32:12,457 8 [ERROR] [ManagedServiceFactory
Update Queue] [OpName=] [OpId=] [OpUser=] [RunAs=] [UserDesc=]
org.eclipse.equinox.cm - ErrorCode[576:262146] [DATASOURCE_ERROR]
[INTERNAL_ERROR] There was an error loading the database driver
class:oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver. Root Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
org.openanzo.exceptions.AnzoRuntimeException: ErrorCode[576:262146]
[DATASOURCE_ERROR] [INTERNAL_ERROR] There was an error loading the
database driver class:oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver. Root Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.updated
(NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.java:261)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker
$2.run(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:190)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.SerializedTaskQueue$1.run
(SerializedTaskQueue.java:36)
Caused by: org.openanzo.exceptions.AnzoException: ErrorCode
[576:262146] [DATASOURCE_ERROR] [INTERNAL_ERROR] There was an error
Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.initializeConnectionFactory
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:657)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.<init>
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:306)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.updated
(NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.java:246)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
(BundleLoader.java:489)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
(BundleLoader.java:405)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
(BundleLoader.java:393)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
(DefaultClassLoader.java:105)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:
320)
at
org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.initializeConnectionFactory
(NodeCentricDatasource.java:655)
... 4 more

moos...@gmail.com

e palexuar
28 jan 2010, 10:22:56 e paradites28.1.10
për OpenAnzo
Hi Gregg,
I was wondering if you could provide me a little more information so
that I can try to help.
* What version of OpenAnzo are you using?
* What OS?
* What version of Oracle?
* Did you start openanzo without Oracle first, and then try to build
the Oracle drivers and load them?

Thanks

Matt

> (NodeCentricDatasourceFactory.java:246)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
> (BundleLoader.java:489)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
> (BundleLoader.java:405)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
> (BundleLoader.java:393)
>         at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
> (DefaultClassLoader.java:105)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:
> 320)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
>         at
> org.openanzo.datasource.nodecentric.internal.NodeCentricDatasource.initiali zeConnectionFactory

Gregg

e palexuar
28 jan 2010, 12:16:59 e pasdites28.1.10
për OpenAnzo
Hi Matt -

Thanks for the reply.

OpenAnzo 3.1.0
RHEL 4
Oracle - 10.2.0.4
I did start OpenAnzo without connecting to Oracle first. Should I
start clean or blow away some config somewhere?

Thanks again -

Gregg

Matthew Roy

e palexuar
28 jan 2010, 12:21:03 e pasdites28.1.10
për open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gregg,
    The first thing to try is delete:
openanzo-3.1.0\configuration\org.eclipse... directories
and then try to start the server with the new configuration properties.
Matt

Gregg Carrier

e palexuar
28 jan 2010, 12:28:17 e pasdites28.1.10
për open...@googlegroups.com
It's back to complaining about jsp and javax.el dependencies. Is it part of the normal setup to have to hunt down these bundles? Thanks.

Gregg

osgi> [Start Level Event Dispatcher] ERROR org.openanzo.osgi.dirwatcher.DirectoryWatcher - Error while starting a newly installed bundle com.springsource.javax.servlet.jsp
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.el; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1313)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1297)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:309)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)
        at org.openanzo.osgi.dirwatcher.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:160)
        at org.openanzo.osgi.dirwatcher.DirwatcherActivator.start(DirwatcherActivator.java:75)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:782)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:773)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:754)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:352)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1068)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:557)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:464)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:248)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:445)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:220)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:330)
[Start Level Event Dispatcher] ERROR org.openanzo.osgi.dirwatcher.DirectoryWatcher - Error while starting a newly installed bundle oracle.jdbc
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet.jsp; version="0.0.0"
[...]

28 jan 2010, 1:15:27 e pasdites28.1.10
për open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gregg,
    You shouldn't need to download any extra bundles for the system to work.  One question I forgot to ask was what version of java are you using.  The system is only really tested with 1.6.0.  Its possible that if you are using an older version of java, the bundle generation is adding in extra imports that are not needed.

Matt

Gregg Carrier

e palexuar
28 jan 2010, 2:06:29 e pasdites28.1.10