Real time graph updates correct but the statements are in the wrong order

Andreas S. Rath (teddius)

Mar 5, 2010, 2:40:10 AM3/5/10
to OpenAnzo
Dear OpenAnzo Group,

The real time update notifier for adding and removing statements with
a ServerGraph shows following behavior:

1. adding statement 1 ... adding statement 10 to graph
2. updateRepository
3. close graph.
4. update is sent and the listener correctly notified, but the order
of the statements is mixed. This means the notification mixes the
order of the statements such as the notification of the adding looks
like:
"statement 7"
"statement 2"
"statement 5"
"statement 1"
etc.

Is this a bug or is this because of some threading? For the
application I am working on this is quite crucial since I have an
event driven architecture that relies on the correct order. Is there a
way you can think of how to fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas