Javascript client not working

Thomas Holzmann

Oct 14, 2010, 3:04:41 AM10/14/10
to OpenAnzo
Hello,

I'm trying to use a simple Openanzo javascript client which also runs
successfully on a computer of my colleague. However, if I try to
install openanzo from scratch on my computer, create a properties file
(the same as in your wiki, except the path) and start the server I get
an exception:

osgi> 2010-10-14 08:54:10,415 1 [ERROR]
[ManagedServiceFactory Update Queue] [OpName=] [OpId=] [OpUser=]
[RunAs
=] [UserDesc=] org.eclipse.equinox.cm - No enum const class
org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:196)
at
org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.valueOf(AuthenticationMode.java:
24)
at
org.openanzo.servlet.BaseServletComponent.initialize(BaseServletComponent.java:
240)
at
org.openanzo.servlet.internal.StaticResourceFactory.updated(StaticResourceFactory.java:
79)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker
$2.run(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:190)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.SerializedTaskQueue
$1.run(SerializedTaskQueue.java:36)

Does someone know what the reason for this exception could be?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas

Jordi Albornoz Mulligan

Oct 14, 2010, 1:33:53 PM10/14/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
On 10/14/2010 3:04 AM, Thomas Holzmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use a simple Openanzo javascript client which also runs
> successfully on a computer of my colleague. However, if I try to
> install openanzo from scratch on my computer, create a properties file
> (the same as in your wiki, except the path) and start the server I get
> an exception:
>
> osgi> 2010-10-14 08:54:10,415 1 [ERROR]
> [ManagedServiceFactory Update Queue] [OpName=] [OpId=] [OpUser=]
> [RunAs
> =] [UserDesc=] org.eclipse.equinox.cm - No enum const class
> org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
> org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
> at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:196)
> at

Hi Thomas,

What java version are you using to run it? What OS?

Can you go into a bit more detail on the steps you went through to set
it up, please?

--
Jordi Albornoz Mulligan
Founding Engineer - Cambridge Semantics

Thomas Holzmann

Oct 15, 2010, 3:53:56 AM10/15/10
to open...@googlegroups.com

On 10/14/2010 3:04 AM, Thomas Holzmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use a simple Openanzo javascript client which also runs
> successfully on a computer of my colleague. However, if I try to
> install openanzo from scratch on my computer, create a properties file
> (the same as in your wiki, except the path) and start the server I get
> an exception:
>
> osgi> 2010-10-14 08:54:10,415 1 [ERROR]
> [ManagedServiceFactory Update Queue] [OpName=] [OpId=] [OpUser=]
> [RunAs =] [UserDesc=] org.eclipse.equinox.cm - No enum const class
> org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class
> org.openanzo.servlet.internal.AuthenticationMode.NONE
> at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:196)
> at

Hi Thomas,

What java version are you using to run it? What OS?

Can you go into a bit more detail on the steps you went through to set it
up, please?

Hi Jordi,

I'm using Java 1.6 on Windows 7.

However, I've solved the problem now! I had to comment out the last line of
org.openanzo.SystemConfig.properties which was:
org.openanzo.security.ldap.anonymousAccessEnabled=true

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas

Jordi Albornoz Mulligan

Oct 15, 2010, 1:02:22 PM10/15/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
On 10/15/2010 3:53 AM, Thomas Holzmann wrote:
> Hi Jordi,
>
> I'm using Java 1.6 on Windows 7.
>
> However, I've solved the problem now! I had to comment out the last line of
> org.openanzo.SystemConfig.properties which was:
> org.openanzo.security.ldap.anonymousAccessEnabled=true

Great to hear!