Custom Data Services

Drew

Dec 19, 2011, 6:47:30 PM12/19/11
to OpenAnzo, aro...@chisystems.com

We are looking to integrate a custom data store into OpenAnzo. The
wiki states:

"For example, additional storage architectures (e.g. RDF, RDBMS or
other 3rd party API ) might be supported by implementing the
interfaces necessary to support the services that a regular Anzo “data
source” provides."

Specifically, the "3rd party API" case is what we'd like to achieve.

Is there any general roadmap online (wiki, etc.) that someone can
point us to give us an idea of how to accomplish this? If not, any
pointers or general direction would be very much appreciated (e.g.,
interfaces to override, etc.).

Thanks very much in advance,

Drew