Two lines plate problem

ngân phạm

Jan 4, 2017, 10:25:05 PM1/4/17
to OpenALPR
Hello Matt and everyone.
I have 2 images, 3.jpg and 4.jpg, I think they are same quality, but with 3.jpg image openalpr can give result correctly, with 4.jpg it can't. I don't know what problem to my work. Please give me some advice.
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.png
2.png
vn_m.conf
motobike.xml

Matt

Jan 10, 2017, 9:25:06 PM1/10/17
to OpenALPR
I can't reproduce the issue in #4.  I tried using eu OCR data but it didn't work for me.   I'm not sure why it failed to give you any results on that plate.  It seems like segmentation/OCR passed through well and had some valid results, but then it just failed in the postprocessing stage for some reason...  It seems like a bug for sure.

Phong Thanh Nguyen

Jun 27, 2021, 10:10:55 AM6/27/21
to OpenALPR
Hi ngan,

Would you like to share your lvn3 ocr file? I am studying this project and I got stuck while building Vietnam two lines plate!

Thanks  and Best regard,
Phong

Vào lúc 10:25:05 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 1, 2017, phamnga...@gmail.com đã viết:

ngân phạm

Jun 27, 2021, 11:03:04 AM6/27/21
to Phong Thanh Nguyen, OpenALPR
Hi Phong,
It is many year far from now, so I don’t keep data and model about OpenALPR, but I can give you a summary that OpenALPR is not good for Vietnam two lines plate.

Được gửi từ iPhone của tôi

Vào ngày 27 thg 6, 2021, lúc 21:10, Phong Thanh Nguyen <ngthaph...@gmail.com> đã viết:

Hi ngan,