Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Douglas Renwick

ungelesen,
19.05.2023, 08:16:4819.05.23
an OpenAlex users
Hi, just wondering if I am the only one that cannot load the webpage for:

Thanks, Doug.

Jason Portenoy

ungelesen,
19.05.2023, 08:19:0619.05.23
an OpenAlex users
Hello Doug,

The API docs are located at https://docs.openalex.org

The link you gave does not exist. Were you directed to this link from somewhere? It's possible that we mistakenly put that link somewhere; If so, we should correct it!

Cheers,
Jason Portenoy

Douglas Renwick

ungelesen,
19.05.2023, 09:33:2519.05.23
an Jason Portenoy, OpenAlex users
Hi Jason,

"This is hard. Working with such a big and complicated dataset hardly ever goes according to plan. If it gets scary, try the REST API. In fact, try the REST API first. It can answer most of your questions and has a much lower barrier to entry."

Happy to be of help,

Thanks, Doug

Jason Portenoy

ungelesen,