OpenAlex Virtual User Conference: This Thursday and Friday!

Jason Portenoy

May 29, 2024, 12:04:55 PMMay 29
to OpenAlex users
Hi everyone!

We are really excited for the first OpenAlex Virtual User Conference, taking place tomorrow (Thur) and Friday! We have a lot of exciting presentations lined up. We hope you'll join us!

We've scheduled the two days to try to make them accessible for people in different parts of the world, with Thursday's event during daylight in America, and Friday's during daylight in Europe. The presentations will be different in the two days, but the recordings will be made available afterwards.

Find the schedule and registration links at https://help.openalex.org/events/user-meeting

See you soon!
OpenAlex Team