OpenAlex Webinar March 28 — Guest presentations from commercial organizations

Jason Portenoy

Mar 18, 2024, 1:10:34 PMMar 18
to OpenAlex users
Hello OpenAlex community,

Announcing an upcoming webinar on March 28 at 12pm Eastern:
How OpenAlex is helping power new commercial solutions and make science more accessible for everyone

Register and learn about all our upcoming webinars by going here: http://openalex.org/webinars

Webinar description:
We welcome guest presenters from two commercial organizations to highlight how they are making use of OpenAlex:
  • Inseres: Piri Discovery Service is a corporate academic search engine enabling users to search academic articles with full-text access easily and efficiently. Piri uses the OpenAlex API to link the publications of our subscribing institutions to provide users with rich metadata about academic publications. (Presenter: Ahmet A. Müngen, Founder and CTO, Inseres)

  • ChronosHub: In this webinar we’ll dive into Open Access and Open Science challenges for institutions and funders, and how ChronosHub is leveraging OpenAlex to enable as much automation as possible along the entire publishing journey. You will learn how a combination of integrations and AI document scanning unburdens the researchers and administrators from initial manuscript submission through to APC payments, OA agreement monitoring, grant outputs reporting and fulltext deposits, but also what remains in store to tackle. (Presenter: Martin Jagerhorn, VP Business Development, ChronosHub)

Thanks!
OpenAlex Team