Speaker for an Institutional Repository community day in New Zealand

Anton Angelo

Jun 30, 2024, 5:01:34 PMJun 30
to openalex-...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora!

I'm looking for speakers from OpenAlex (developers, contributors, or admins) to talk to a group of Academic Librarians in New Zealand.

Ideally I'd like someone to come and say how its going to: improve integrity, eat Scopus' lunch, or what the future plans for it are, and how we might best arrange the metadata in our repositories to get indexed as well as we can.  The audience varies from those deep into openalexr through to some that may not be well aware of it.

It will be online on the 31st of October and the 1st of November.  Remembering New Zealand lives in the future....

Feel free to email me at anton....@canterbury.ac.nz

aa

Kairuruku Raraunga Rangahau | Research Systems & Data Librarian

Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha | University of Canterbury

Aotearoa | New Zealand

Book time to meet with me
This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.