Corresponding Author Data

Robert Chen

Apr 12, 2024, 10:19:38 PMApr 12
to OpenAlex Community
I'm really loving the existence of corresponding author data in OpenAlex's API, but I was wondering whether there are plans to improve the number of works that have that info? Right now, I'm getting about 3/4 of my queries that don't return any corresponding authors.

Samuel Mok

Apr 15, 2024, 9:09:05 AMApr 15
to Robert Chen, OpenAlex Community
They're working on it according to the docs:
image.png

On Sat, Apr 13, 2024 at 4:19 AM Robert Chen <rc2...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm really loving the existence of corresponding author data in OpenAlex's API, but I was wondering whether there are plans to improve the number of works that have that info? Right now, I'm getting about 3/4 of my queries that don't return any corresponding authors.

Robert Chen

Apr 15, 2024, 9:49:43 AMApr 15
to OpenAlex Community
Awesome. Thanks!!