How to get pending approved airports?

Fabio Freitas

Jan 28, 2024, 12:12:18 PMJan 28
to OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
I would like to filter the airports that are pending approval, is this possible? This is necessary because I want to be notified every time a user searches for an airport that is not in the base and that has not already been entered by someone and is pending.

openaip net

Feb 2, 2024, 1:13:38 AMFeb 2
to OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
No, this is currently not possible. Airports that are not yet "approved" are only available as an RFC document which is not intended to be queried like this. You may be able to get the data but it's very cumbersome and inefficient at the moment.