Can you send me the icons you used to make the map?

shengyue gong

Jan 3, 2024, 8:08:04 AMJan 3
to OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
I want to make a map similar to yours using Mapbox,Can you send me the icons you used to make the map, I would be very grateful.

OpenAIP - Webmaster

Jan 3, 2024, 11:50:57 AMJan 3
to shengyue gong, OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
Hello,

we have an automated process that builds the spritemap from a set of files in a proprietary format. I may be able to derive SVGs from that but this will take some time and I cannot promise anything.

But if you are fine with the actual used icons for the map, take a look at the used spritemap here:

Is this what you are looking for?

Cheers,

Stephan