How to get the upperLimit and lowerLimit value in mapbox studio?

shengyue gong

Dec 4, 2023, 8:39:24 AM12/4/23
to OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
Hi,I want to make an aviation map by using mapbox and the airspace geojson files.
And i noticed that there is upperLimit and lowerLimit infomation on your map.But when i uploaded the geojson on mapbox and select the data,the upperLimit value is in a object.I want to know what expression should i write to get the number in upperlimit features.Thank you!
QQ截图20231204213644.pngQQ截图20231204213743.png

openaip net

Dec 4, 2023, 11:23:07 AM12/4/23
to OpenAIP - Aviation Data Platform
The altitude object contains a value, the unit and the reference datum. The unit and reference datum are enums. You can find the enum values in the API docs for the core API. Click "schema" in the  above the response example. You must manually stringify the object in your style.

Cheers,

Stephan