OT: What do you get when you cross...

Jim

Dec 30, 2020, 10:36:50 AM12/30/20
to OpenAC1
I hope the project is moving along--I'm looking forward to it!

The 6502 was the first microprocessor I worked with (an OSI C1P the summer before my senior year in high school and then an Apple ][ the school had). The KIM has always kind of fascinated me and the Uno-based KIM emulator is interesting:

The latest version actually has an interesting twist--you can "emulate" either a Kim or an Apple 1. The Uno limits things a bit, but it's an interesting idea. (There is also firmware to run the same board and keyboard as an 1802 system.)

Thanks,
Jim W4JBM