owner

1 view

martin_gnu

Oct 9, 2007, 8:45:51 AM10/9/07
to open_cad_format
This is a list for all, and we all are owners of this list.
I have put like owner of this list to active members:
http://groups.google.com/group/open_cad_format/members

This is the owner list. This owners can add new owner also, delete
users,...
Gertwin Groen
Franz Reiter
Lars O. Grobe
Martin Vales

Adolf Hitler is not owner of this list, but he was from Austria hehe:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
hehe

The owners of this list can do all kind administration task here.
I believe that of initiatives like this very interesting things can
come out.

I would like other iniciative like open_cad_format. I was thinking
about a new movement devote to free engineers. I think that we need
free all engineers fields to be more efficient in the world. Some
ideas??

I was thinking in a website called: engineers_for_freedom.org,
freeengineers.org... or so.

We need a CAD
We need a cad format
we need especific movements and software:
freearchitecture, opengeomap, osgeo, osgps, SOFA...
http://www.free-architecture.org/
http://opengeomap.org/
http://www.osgeo.org/
http://home.earthlink.net/~cwkelley/
http://www.iau-sofa.rl.ac.uk/

We need free software to be more than a push button people,...
This is a common problem not??. It´s different to FSF o OSI movements.

Regards.

"Martín RV (OPENGeoMap)"

Oct 9, 2007, 8:52:08 AM10/9/07
to open_ca...@googlegroups.com
I forgot. Several months ago, i did a KSIL (survival kit for free
engineers) with libraries and tutorials/e-books to begin to work in free
software.

We have the best math scripting languages like Matlab but free (SCILAB,
Octave).
We have the best math library in the world (GSL)

I need translate this to english. I only have it in spanish nowadays.
http://www.opengeomap.org/KSIL.zip

In this document i talk about create free software in Windows (GTK,Qt,
GSL, Mysql, Postgree,...), to port in a near future to GNU/linux.
By now it愀 mandatory work in Windows...

Regards.

Gertwin

Oct 9, 2007, 3:46:04 PM10/9/07
to open_cad_format
Hi Martin,

> Adolf Hitler is not owner of this list, but he was from Austria hehe:http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
> hehe

It seems you have some interest in the man, did you ever see "Der
untergang", i think it is a good movie.

Greetings,
Gertwin

mar...@opengeomap.org

Oct 11, 2007, 6:15:20 AM10/11/07
to open_ca...@googlegroups.com
It seems you have some interest in the man, did you ever see "Der
untergang", i think it is a good movie.

Greetings,
Gertwin

hehe. I don´t know if i have seen that movie because films in Spain have
different names.

Regards.