Re: [ARDevMob] open ARweb stack metup

1 view

Mike Liebhold

May 27, 2010, 2:10:28 PM5/27/10
to ARDevM...@meetup.com, open...@googlegroups.com, Sid Gabriel, ARDevMob...@meetup.com
Great idea to organize an open ARstack meetup! ( BTW: That's the explicit idea for the ARdevcamps!)

note: to openARweb list: If you are in the SF bay area, I strongly recommend joining the ARdevmob meetups and  list - cc'd here

On 5/26/10 2:31 PM, Sid Gabriel wrote:
Wow is that AR Stack Unconference a good idea. I'd love to share what I've been doing with my stack and find out what all y'all have in mind for the industry. I've been in contact with the Naval Air Museum out here in Pensacola FL and the stuff I'm demoing is quite a bit beyond the marker ;) . Some of it is at http://youtube.com/ardevmob

lets pick a date some time in June and close to the conference. Perhaps the 5th and 6th?

Sid

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | sup...@meetup.com

Tish Shute

May 27, 2010, 2:39:20 PM5/27/10
to open...@googlegroups.com, ARDevM...@meetup.com, s...@sidgabriel.com
This is a great idea!  What about the day after Augmented Reality Event.  That is good for me as my flight back to NYC is late evening! As chair of technology track at Augmented Reality Event I can testify that there will be no time during the event itself!  If you haven't already registered for Augmented Reality Event please do.  You can use my discount code Tish245

Look forward to seeing you there, and at the ARstack meetup the day after :)

best,
Tish
--
Tish Shute