list activity, Open AR discussions and spam

Mike Liebhold

Oct 28, 2010, 2:31:39 PM10/28/10
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Open ARweb colleagues,

Just want to let everyone know that I've removed, and banned the source
of the spam message that just got through on this list

BTW: The principal reason for the silence on this group is that active
discussions have mostly moved to the public discussion list for the W3C
Points of Interest working group list.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/

If anyone has any points on an open AR web that is not covered on the
poi wg list please feel free to use this forum. Be assured that I'm
still moderating the list!

Cheers,
Mike Liebhold

MikeLiebhold

Oct 29, 2010, 12:49:28 PM10/29/10
to Open ARweb
Sorry... another spam leaked through. I banned the source.
I'll be vigilentt to keep this a useful forum.

BTW: December 4 is looking great fro ARdevcamp2.0 in either SF or the
peninsula!

Stay tuned!

~ Mike