v1.4.2: Support for RTOS architectures

Janek Hoffmann

Jul 9, 2024, 7:29:15 AMJul 9
to open62541
Hi Team,

I have noticed that the current version supports architectures for POSIX and Windows. Additionally, I observed that until version 1.3, there was additional support for freeRTOS, vxWorks, (...).

In this context, I would like to ask when we can expect renewed support for architectures such as freeRTOS and other similarsystems. This information would be very helpful for planning future uses of the new functionalities in v1.4.x.

Regards,
Janek

Julius Pfrommer

Jul 26, 2024, 11:05:21 AM (21 hours ago) Jul 26
to open62541
Hi Janek,

We plan to restore support for FreeRTOS.
When that happens depends on the available resources.
Feel free to contact us privately when you need something specific (https://www.open62541.org/doc/open62541_product_sheet_web.pdf).

Regards,  Julius