SourceTimestamp of initialized data

Meraa M.

Apr 12, 2022, 11:16:00 AMApr 12
to open62541
Hello everybody!

I am new to OPC UA and Open62541 (and to Google groups, sorry if I violate any conventions).

We recently set up a Open62541 server which loads a namespace that was generated with the NodeSet Compiler. We noticed that node values that are initialized have a current timestamp for source timestamp where we expected the timestamp of server startup.

My issue is exactly described in issue 2063. Unfortunately I do not understand the comment of the user jpfr, who commented last and closed the issue. The code that is quoted and sets the sourceTimestamp to the current time seems to still exist.

Can someone please explain to me the last comment in the issue or how we shall/can deal with this?

Thank you for your help.

Meraa