Accessing monitored items data values outside of callback

superla...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2023, 11:39:38 AM4/21/23
to open62541
Can I access the most recent data values from monitored items data values in my main loop, i.e. after UA_Client_run_iterate() returns?

while(running) {
    /*If not connected make connection and subscriptions*/
    UA_Client_run_iterate(client, 10);
    /*Access monitored item data values here
        Based on a variable set in another thread
        Or read from the server?                  */

}

It seems I might have to store the values myself within the callback or read the value from the server when I need it outside the callback.