Missing UA_ServerNetworkLayer Definition

Douglas Lewis

Jul 6, 2022, 10:11:41 AM7/6/22
to open62541
Good morning all.

I have been using the open62541 version 1.2 for a few months now.  We made a security decision to disable anonymous logins and use certificates now.  So I go back and re-configure the code to include encryption with openssl.  The config completes successfully and make completes successfully.  I then move the code into my project build area, I'm using the amalgamation build to replace the previous version of the source files.  Now when I build my application I get an error stating that:
 struct UA_ServerNetworkLayer
is not defined.  In my previously generated version of the open62541.h code the struct is defined but it is not defined in the newly generated header file.  Any ideas about why this definition was remove because I enabled encryption?

I compared the 2 CMakeCache.txt files and nothing jumps out at me that would hint at why this declaration is now missing.
I am working in MinGW64 on an Intel desktop and cross compiling to an ARM processor.
I can provide a screen shot of the cmake-gui "options" that are used to create the new files.

Thanks,
Doug

Douglas Lewis

Jul 6, 2022, 12:44:44 PM7/6/22
to open62541
My mistake!  The new code I was working with was version 1.3 NOT 1.2.  Using the version 1.2.5 source code the files are generated as I expect.

Doug