FW: Open Web Foundation Legal Drafting Self Nomination [#14]

Lawrence Rosen

Nov 25, 2009, 6:47:01 PM11/25/09
to open-we...@googlegroups.com

From: OWF - Form Notification [mailto:no-r...@wufoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:54 PM
Subject: Open Web Foundation Legal Drafting Self Nomination [#14]

Name *

Gabe Wachob

Email

XXXXXXXX

Geographic Location *

San Carlos, CA

Time Zone *

US/Pacific

Employer

Socialtext

Participating on behalf of *

Myself

Reason(s) for participating *

As a board member and active participant _and_ implementer of open standards, I want to make sure the OWF's output represents a wide variety of interests - both that of open web contributors/innovators as well as those of a wide variety of adopters (open source, corporate, commercial, etc)

I've been a member of the OWF board since its inception and the drafting of the OWFa, I'd like to continue contributing at a detail level. These legal documents are the single most valuable concrete deliverable the foundation can produce.