Let me try to address a few of your questions:
1) A list of specs that fall under the OWF umbrella
2) Is there a list of upcoming specs that are likely to become part of OWF?
- I believe that Activity Streams is currently considering using the OWFa, but since the OWFa can be used by anyone without the Open Web Foundation's involvement, there is no way to know for sure what other specs will be using it.
3) I'd like to understand (preferably in laymans terms) the OWF license a little better. In, particular perhaps points that differ between W3C licensing and OWF licensing.
- I'd be happy to discuss this if you'd like. Let me know if you'd like to talk.