[open-web-discuss] transferring content from old wiki to new wiki - starting with The OWF Way

Tantek Çelik

Apr 21, 2010, 5:40:29 PM4/21/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
In a bit of wiki gardening, I've started transferring some content
from the old OWF pbwiki to the new wiki.

The first page I've transferred is "The OWF Way",
from: http://open-web.pbworks.com/The+OWF+Way
to: http://wiki.openwebfoundation.org/The-owf-way

Please take a look and verify/fix as necessary, and feel free to jump
in and help transfer more of the old wiki over.

Thanks,

Tantek

--
http://tantek.com/

DeWitt Clinton

Apr 21, 2010, 5:51:04 PM4/21/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Nice!  Thanks, Tantek.

Lawrence Rosen

Apr 21, 2010, 9:33:01 PM4/21/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Tantek, nice work. I did some editing to state things a little more
emphatically (e.g., we *will* rather than *should*). Plus a few other
changes to clarify IP terminology.

/Larry

David Rudin

Apr 28, 2010, 3:22:30 PM4/28/10