XRD 1.0 - Committee Draft 02 (30 day review)

Will Norris

Apr 7, 2010, 11:29:57 AM4/7/10
to webf...@googlegroups.com, sp...@lists.openid.net, open-web...@googlegroups.com, salmon-...@googlegroups.com
In case you missed it, XRD 1.0 CD02 was published this week[0], and a new 30 day public review began[1].  Keep in mind that comments during this review should be limited to those aspects of the spec that have changed since CD01[2].

The biggest schema changes of course are the new <Link> element format (attributes instead of child elements) and the <Property> element which replaces the old <Type> element, both of which were in response to comments from the last public review.  There are a number of other changes, both editorial and normative, so give it a good read.

As noted in the OASIS announcement, feedback should be sent using the appropriate OASIS mailing list[3].

(and please feel free to notify any other relevant communities that I overlooked)

-will

Marc Canter

Apr 7, 2010, 11:34:13 AM4/7/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com, webf...@googlegroups.com, sp...@lists.openid.net, salmon-...@googlegroups.com