News about Project Harmony

Lawrence Rosen

Jul 3, 2010, 11:48:12 AM7/3/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com, open-web-le...@googlegroups.com

Chris Messina

Jul 5, 2010, 12:52:07 PM7/5/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Have we reached out to them?

Do they know about the work of the OWF?

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Lawrence Rosen <lro...@rosenlaw.com> wrote:

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
...or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

Simon Phipps

Jul 5, 2010, 12:55:06 PM7/5/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Yes, and yes. The two subjects are orthogonal.

Chris Messina

Jul 5, 2010, 12:56:23 PM7/5/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Ok, good to know.

Given that — what does collaboration or awareness bring?

Will they be using the output of this group in their efforts?

Thanks, Simon.

Lawrence Rosen

Jul 5, 2010, 6:16:38 PM7/5/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com

Brief responses below. /Larry

Jul 5, 2010, 6:18:00 PM7/5/10
to open-web...@googlegroups.com
Alma and I are just starting to get involved.