Government Open Source Conference,Portland, Oct 27-28

Chris Watkins

Oct 10, 2010, 1:57:08 AM10/10/10
to Appropedia community, Open Sustainability Network, coalition
GOSCON, the Government Open Source Conference, is in Portland, Oregon, Oct 27-28. Anyone going?

We've love to have Appropedia represented there, and/or the Coalition. We've been pushing the case for governments to open their knowledge, e.g. use fully open Creative Commns licenses on all publications and websites. Where better to make the case than in person?

(Please excuse the cross-posting)

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia