AutoReply: Re: off the shelf valves?

pa...@solarandthermal.com

Apr 8, 2013, 9:09:20 AM4/8/13
to open-sou...@googlegroups.com

Dear open-sou...@googlegroups.com,
open-sou...@googlegroups.com -- has been overwhelmed by SPAM UCE etc.
Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:09:20 GMT -- Feb 1 2013 update

My new and future address will change from month-to-month. The <reply-to> address in any e-mail you receive from me will be kept updated. This should eliminate the nuisance of having to change anything in your address book.

Please don't add: <from>@gmail.com to your address book, that address has been harvested to death. I still use GMail, and you will receive e-mail from my GMail account, but any mail that arrives there, not forwarded through the Solar & Thermal domain with the appropriate filter is also going directly to the bit-bucket.

If anyone would prefer; I will setup a personal and private reply-to address for them on my e-mail server I would be happy to oblige. Example: 1902.05.06-MP@<domain> might have been my grandfathers account...

I apologize for the inconvenience. I may continue to monitor the SPAM for false positives...