happy new year

Dorkmo

Jan 10, 2012, 2:17:44 AM1/10/12
to Open Source Steam
how was everyone's holiday

Jamie Clarke

Jan 10, 2012, 2:36:51 AM1/10/12
to open-sou...@googlegroups.com
We are legion and we are merry

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Jan 2012, at 07:17, Dorkmo <dor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> how was everyone's holiday

dawg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2012, 4:09:02 AM1/10/12
to open-sou...@googlegroups.com
Santa was very good to me.  I must have been a good boy...:)

Jamie Clarke

Jan 10, 2012, 7:07:17 AM1/10/12
to open-sou...@googlegroups.com
So I have been around the sun 23 times and I'm about to make my second zodiac cycle. it feels like there might be some kind of alignment occurring around this date.

I only got coal in my stocking this year but due to new global legislation unfortunately I won't be able to make use of Santa's generosity, god damn co2 emissions and dirty power stations.

Not to worry, the government decided to give me and everyone who asks nicely some free money because works a bit slow lately, so i bought a solar panel to finish my prototype. P.s. I heard they made a machine that can generate money out of thin air, problem is that it ran out of petrol.

Anyway, I heard a little birdie told me that if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything and that everyone has a gift to give.

I'm just waiting on a bit more money and once I have 100 pounds to invest I should be finished in my current location. Then I just have to help with a few things for family and I'm ready to roll to a new location.

Just checking all my options out now.

Sent from my iPhone