Dedupe with multiple matches

sergey....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2018, 9:45:02 AM9/28/18
to open source deduplication
Is it possible to return all matches from messy dataset?
Testing gazetteer example I can only find one by one record match.

Forest Gregg

Sep 28, 2018, 10:21:37 AM9/28/18
to open-source-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergey,

Take a look at the documentation for the Gazetteer match method https://docs.dedupe.io/en/latest/API-documentation.html#Gazetteer.match

Particular the n_matches argument.

--

---

sergey....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2018, 12:39:09 PM9/28/18
to open source deduplication
Hi Forest,

Thanks for quick response.
When I tried gazetteer sample from GitHub and when I changing n_matches parameter to None or other int number then "1" I get error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "gazetteer_example.py", line 169, in
for cluster_id, (row,) in enumerate(results):
Value Error: too many values to unpack (expected 1).
What I'm doing wrong?