receiveing this error when trying to add incident type plus facility type

Darrell Betts

Sep 11, 2023, 3:22:02 PM9/11/23
to Open Source CAD
Error in '/tables.php', line '1528'
Additional info: 'mysql_error'
Query: 'INSERT INTO in_types (`set_severity`,`type`,`description`,`protocol`,`watch`,`group`,`sort`,`radius`,`color`,`opacity`,`notify_mailgroup`,`notify_email`,`notify_when`) VALUES (0,'Hospice','Hospice','',0,'','','','','',0,'',1)'

Eric Osterberg

Sep 11, 2023, 11:04:52 PM9/11/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
I think you may be missing the javascript popup error that explains you are missing required values.
When I try to submit with just the following information:
image.png
This is the error that appears....   Can you share with us what you are trying to submit?
image.png

Please also share what version of TicketsCAD you have installed.
If you click on config, then look on the right side, you'll see version of Tickets, Which OS, version of PHP, version of SQL Server...
image.png

And sorry to put you through all that... It does appear all fields are being required and that might not really be needed.
I'll add this to my todo list. The 2 included examples are not fully filled in. I'm not sure why they are all required.

WORK AROUND
I was able to submit an entry by filling in every value on the screen.
image.png

Seems to work:
image.png