Another URL for Tickets CAD

Eric Osterberg

May 7, 2023, 1:41:18 AM5/7/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
It's been discussed for years the ticketscad.org domain name expiring and being hijacked.
I've gone out and registered http://www.ticketscad.com  The site is a simple redirect for now, but should make locating the project a bit easier.
Might be a good idea to recommend folks update the old http://www.ticketscad.org to the new http://www.ticketscad.com.
Those old links are really the only reason the domain has value for the hijacker.

Eric Osterberg
Tickets CAD Project Lead

Jürgen Hanekamp

May 8, 2023, 1:59:15 AM5/8/23
to Open Source CAD

Is it possible to change the URL in the description of this Google-group?

Eric Osterberg

May 8, 2023, 9:36:51 AM5/8/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! Thank you for letting me know. I've made those updates.

In other great news. I have access and ownership over the GIT repo at https://github.com/openises
So please keep an eye there for the latest activity. I'll still make announcements here when we have new releases available.

And, SourceForge isn't going away either. Although I do plan to reorganize the file download folder.
I worry a little about direct links in SourceForge breaking, but overall, an organized structure for those files would benefit anyone searching for content.

Ken Land

May 8, 2023, 4:34:02 PM5/8/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Can you fix the Docker image? When I try to download ghcr.io/openises/tickets-php-docker:main it is either missing or private. I can build it no problem, but it would be faster to download a pre-generated image.

Ken

Eric Osterberg

May 8, 2023, 5:27:55 PM5/8/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ken,
Can I ask you to place that on the GitHub Issue tracker at: https://github.com/openises/tickets-php-docker/issues
I'll need some time to look into it.
I'd also beg anyone else on the mailing list who can either help out or write some documentation to support this?

Darren Deakin (UKDeek)

May 12, 2023, 2:42:57 PM5/12/23
to Open Source CAD
I have hosting that I've had for a long time with Krystal, and I am more than happy to host a website or build something as a thank you to the group... I might be crap at code, but I'm not too bad with Wordpress (It's drag and drop, which suits me perfectly!)