New Tickets Version - 3.4 - Available for Download

Arnie Shore

Jan 3, 2022, 9:53:25 AM1/3/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Get it at the usual SourceForge site, https://sourceforge.net/projects/openises/files/

See the Readme file there for more information, but this is a maintenance release, adding no functionality to its immediate predecessor, but allowing some of it to work OK for some of you.

Feedback solicited, so please don't hesitate to share your experience with this version.

AS

Nicole Smith

Jan 25, 2022, 3:48:45 AM1/25/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

Is there any chance in the programming at some point you will have a place to place in the dispatch calling cards a place to put a radio channel like tac 6 and so on so the responders know what channels they are ment to be on?

Arnie Shore

Jan 25, 2022, 4:39:16 PM1/25/22
to Open Source CAD
How would this work?

Are multiple channels needed?  Or is it just a single channel for all?

Mark Taylor

Jan 25, 2022, 4:42:41 PM1/25/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
We would often get multiple channels.

Response channel.
Fireground Channel
Water Supply
Sector Commands, up to 4.
Staging
And more as required.

Mark

Lee White

Jan 25, 2022, 4:44:22 PM1/25/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

You can add that to the incident type protocols.  Go to settings then Incident Types then Protocols.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Nicole Smith

Jan 25, 2022, 5:26:07 PM1/25/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

AppCabs ni

Jan 28, 2022, 11:03:33 PM1/28/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Bad Boyz bad Boyz what ya going do what ya going do when they come for you

AppCabs ni

Jan 28, 2022, 11:03:57 PM1/28/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Count down starts today

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022, 14:53 Arnie Shore <sho...@gmail.com> wrote:

AppCabs ni

Feb 4, 2022, 8:33:59 PM2/4/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Well I hear that train a coming its rolling round the bend and you ain't gonna see the sunshine till I don't know when

Tik tok now at 9

AppCabs ni

Feb 12, 2022, 12:08:58 AM2/12/22
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Jail House rock
Tic tok the clock is now at 8

k0jsc...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2023, 11:01:26 AM1/31/23
to Open Source CAD
I just started running 3.4 last week.  What I'm noticing is that when I email a call out there aren't line breaks between lines anymore.  I want to say I had this issue in the past but I've slept since then so I can't remember how it got fixed.

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 3:57:52 PM2/1/23
to Open Source CAD
ok I need some help with my setup of tickets like if someone could remote in to my computer it would help me out so much I get to the screen of where I have to enter the information and hit do it but it wont go anywhere. I have checked everything I can and now I need someone from the group if they could help me for a few minutes it would be great help. Also i do not have the newest version of the system just what was on the tickets cad download area.  I am running xampp and have gotten this far just need help. I have team viewer on my computer. This setup is mint to help out our volunteer fire department. We had a set up someone from the group garishly had set up on there server but now can no long support the operations. once it is running we will have later this week the back up settings form the one the person was running for us. so.....HELP someone please. thank you

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 4:23:12 PM2/1/23
to Open Source CAD
IMG_3700.jpg

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 4:23:37 PM2/1/23
to Open Source CAD
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 7:53:25 AM UTC-7 Arnie Shore wrote:
image_123927839.JPG

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 4:24:13 PM2/1/23
to Open Source CAD
so i have posted what i get back when i try to finish installing tickets

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 7:53:25 AM UTC-7 Arnie Shore wrote:
IMG_3700.jpg

Mark Taylor

Feb 1, 2023, 4:40:18 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
So, what did you put into those text boxes?

MySQL Host should be 127.0.0.1
MySQL Username should be whatever you chose when you created the username in phpMyAdmin
MySQL Password should be the password you chose when creating the above username.
MySQL Database should be tickets, or if you chose another name when you created the database...

Leave all others blank.  Is the first pic what you get returned when using these values?

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 4:56:58 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 5:10:00 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
This is that area do I need to change anything here?

Mark Taylor

Feb 1, 2023, 5:14:33 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
On that screen you need to add a new user account.  Something that will not be used anywhere else.  Do NOT use pma or root to access your tickets.
Grant all privileges, but restrict the user to the tickets database only. Give it a password and remember it and the user name. Write them down.

Then, on the install screen that is where you put the username and password.  During installation.

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 5:23:34 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

MySQL said: Documentation

Cannot connect: invalid settings.
 mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/4151): Access denied, this account is locked
 phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 5:23:51 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
how do I fix this problem

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 5:26:47 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Should I uninstall this and try again?

Mark Taylor

Feb 1, 2023, 5:32:01 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
No need to uninstall I think.

Assuming that you got that error when attempting to create the new user account...

Close your browser, then restart it. Open phpMyAdmin and use the username root and leave the password blank.  (Some will likely chastise me for that...)  IF it logs in then try and create your username as I said before.

Nicole Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 5:38:31 PM2/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
it still after closing everything and restarting everything wont let me in