AWS

leon...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2021, 2:25:12 PM11/9/21
to Open Source CAD
Has anyone been able to put Tickets on AWS?

Arnie Shore

Nov 9, 2021, 2:34:08 PM11/9/21
to Open Source CAD

FYI, back in early 2018, brother Andy posted the following to the list;

"All.

I have also installed a demo Tickets on an Amazon EC2 instance which works well Now the majority of Tickets 3.30 is done I have a commitment to myself to document the way of building an install on AWS. It's not difficult, however needs to be done in the right way to enable full use of Tickets. AWS support Websockets so installs on here work well with this part of Tickets for Broadcast messaging.

Cheers
Andy

Leon Korn

Nov 9, 2021, 2:36:47 PM11/9/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
But no one has done it recently. We are trying to deploy tickets for our volunteer ambulance company.

Sent from my iPhone

Nicole Smith

Nov 29, 2021, 5:58:12 AM11/29/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Hello again, just checking in to see if you will have any new features such as your own built in PTT or push to talk over cellular devices at all? I know I asked about Zello and I’m not sure it could be done but what I’m looking for is to see if your cad system will have something like that built in to the system? Please let me know and thank you.

Arnie Shore

Nov 29, 2021, 7:18:25 AM11/29/21
to Open Source CAD
Nicole, Andy tried Zello a while back, burt found the sound quality unacceptable and dropped it.  No replacement has surfaced.  FYI.

Nicole Smith

Dec 21, 2021, 2:29:03 AM12/21/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

I wish you had a way to integrate a radio control panel like through a JPS gateway and it does all functions like the Motorola MCC5000 software would do but it is linked with your cad program.

jms.comp...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2021, 11:18:28 AM12/21/21
to Open Source CAD
All things like an MCC5000 is a very vague statement!

   But for JPS you should check out the PC NXU software.   If you just want a Software console then there are many available today including Avtec's Scout and Telex Csoft to name two as a starting point.