Mobile Navigation

Ross Pickthall

Jun 21, 2022, 10:09:15 AM6/21/22
to Open Source CAD
Is there any way to integrate navigation like sat-nav into the mobile app? Sorry if this is already a feature, i can't see it. Thanks

jms.comp...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2022, 9:37:16 AM6/22/22
to Open Source CAD

Have you looked at the Tracacr solution often deployed along side Tickets.

Ross Pickthall

Jun 24, 2022, 7:52:20 AM6/24/22
to Open Source CAD
That is just for tracking though? I mean navigation solution for in vehicles to provide directions to an incident.

jms.comp...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 9:31:57 AM6/24/22
to Open Source CAD
Then look at APPs for the phones --

-- I am Responding
-- Active 911
-- Spotted Dog
-- Brytx
-- Rhodium
-- Globe Keeper

An any number of other ones might exist.

Arnie Shore

Jun 24, 2022, 9:56:35 AM6/24/22
to Open Source CAD

We had implemented directions in some early Tix versions, but then things got complicated, including Google's requiring an account.  And then other attractive options started appearing, including spoken/audible turn-by-turn directions.

Maybe we can do better than nothing, but right now directions don't seem to be a natural addition  to an Open Source CAD.  YMMV, of course.