Unit Status on Call board

mdtayl...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2021, 7:50:15 AM6/2/21
to Open Source CAD

On the call board are radio buttons to select the status of the incident. Dispatched, Enroute, On-scene, Facility Enroute, At Facility.  When each is selected, should the status of the responding unit be changed automatically or do you have to change the drop down box for the responder.

Thanks
Mark

Arnie Shore

Jun 2, 2021, 8:24:50 AM6/2/21
to Open Source CAD
I think it should update the target responder.  but I'm rebuilding my test-bed right now.  So I can't be more definitive.  I take it that it doesn't seem to be doing that for you?

AS

Mark Taylor

Jun 2, 2021, 8:30:19 AM6/2/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, if it did before I altered all the Unit Status entries, it certainly does not now. It would of course require that the Responder Status database match the Incident Status radio buttons. There has to be a link there somehow, I would think. If it was, I probably destroyed it when I deleted all the Unit Status entries and customized them.

If I need specific Unit Status entries in certain "ID's" I just need to know what they are so I can put them back in the right order.... but I don't they there is a link between the two. There is always the Unit Status drop down to change the unit status.

Mark

Arnie Shore

Jun 2, 2021, 9:10:23 AM6/2/21
to Open Source CAD
Sheeesh!

I'll need some time to look into how the status values are handled, before I can get you information on how to undo what got broken in those changes.

Later.

AS

Mark Taylor

Jun 2, 2021, 9:41:39 AM6/2/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arnie. Our event starts tomorrow. I'll hear from you by sunset then? LOL.

Arnie Shore

Jun 2, 2021, 9:44:56 AM6/2/21
to Open Source CAD
Mark, I doubt it right now;  I have some unshakeable time commitments for most of today.  But ... .

Arnie Shore

Jun 2, 2021, 10:20:09 AM6/2/21
to Open Source CAD
Mark, you're OK with using PHPMyAdmin for any work with the Tix tables later, right?

AS

Mark Taylor

Jun 2, 2021, 10:22:59 AM6/2/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Yes, of course... But if you have other things to do Arnie this is not that important. There is a unit status drop down right on the Call Board that we can use.

Mark