Tickets Incidents without Map Location

Arnie Shore

Jan 18, 2024, 12:20:06 PMJan 18
to Open Source CAD
All,there's a setting -- allow_nogeo -- that provides for incident description without map location.  Which would I suppose meet a need for some of you.

That setting also allows for units and facilities to be defined without map location.

I wonder if those of you using this setting could explain what situations are behind it?

AS

Darrell Betts

Jan 18, 2024, 5:35:31 PMJan 18
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
In our situation, our company doesn’t GEO track our units, so our director doesn’t want it.