Luke

Jun 9, 2021, 8:48:33 PM6/9/21
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
I’m currently using TicketsCad
Just wondering whether it’s possible to remove the “All Calls” button on the mobile responder screen .
I only want users to be able to see there allocated jobs . I don’t want them to see all on the system

Nicole Smith

Jun 24, 2021, 3:02:52 AM6/24/21
to Open Source CAD
Hello, all I have a few questions and maybe someone can help me out with this. I have no clue what I am doing but our volunteer fire department could really use this software
Is there anyone who would be willing to help me out even if it is remote set up but we only have a few computers and the main one we will use for the main setup. Please if there is anyone who would be willing to help let me know.