Set-Up / Installation Help

Kaleb

Jun 30, 2023, 5:42:52 PM6/30/23
to Open Source CAD
I am new to setting up software like this. I have downloaded the "tickets-3.40.3" files but need help on what my next steps should be to get it running.
Thanks

Arnie Shore

Jul 1, 2023, 9:19:58 AM7/1/23
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
As a conventional web database application, Tickets needs a web server, PHP,  and MySQL.  These are conveniently packaged in XAMPP, available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%20Windows/7.4.4/

(Please note that PHP version 7 is a requirement; not  PHP 8.)

Tickets CAD should be installed in its own directory underneath the server's document root, htdocs.

Then, start the installation process with an empty MySQL  database.