Mobile Map & Portal question

mdtayl...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2021, 9:15:29 AM6/26/21
to Open Source CAD

I'm helping another organization to set up Tickets and ran into a couple of things...

In the settings it has a place to enter the email and phone number that appears on the 'Portal' page. Having completed that the information does not appear where I thought it should. On the log in screen. So, where exactly is the 'Portal' page, if not the log in screen?

And, the Mobile button shows a good mobile app format, but does not show me a map. Is this true for anyone else? Is there a setting I missed other than "Map on RM=1"

Finally, a fatal bug in my system. I don't suggest anyone trying this unless they have ready access to the database to change it back. The Alternate Situation Screen has no menu buttons on it, so no navigation and no logout is possible.

Mark

Arnie Shore

Nov 12, 2021, 6:18:33 PM11/12/21
to Open Source CAD, Andy Harvey
Mark, re your RM map question, such display requires a secure (https) connection.  I will have to check with Andy about why that's so.

I just patched around that to see what it was like.  YMMV.

AS