Index.php modify background.

Dr. Larry

Aug 1, 2020, 10:23:16 PM8/1/20
to Open Source CAD
Andy,

I wanted to adjust the portal login screen to something a little bit more darker. or even a background photo. which of the files can I modify to make this change?

After an inital install some jackass deleted all my files and wanted bitcoin for the return. luckily I have been testing, so I have to redo my sql and now I hopefully made it more secure.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Arnie Shore

Aug 3, 2020, 11:37:05 AM8/3/20
to Open Source CAD
Re screen color revisions, see your Tix Config page's Display Colors link.

AS