APP

leon...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2024, 6:53:28 PMJan 10
to Open Source CAD
Has anyone ever mad a APP for the dispatch screen. not a web base but an app?

Shawn Stoddard

Jan 11, 2024, 6:50:38 AMJan 11
to open-source-cad
What specific issues or benefits are you trying to address?

On Wed, Jan 10, 2024, at 18:53, leon...@gmail.com wrote:
Has anyone ever mad a APP for the dispatch screen. not a web base but an app?

Leon Korn

Jan 11, 2024, 7:18:52 AMJan 11
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Instead of accessing a website. It’s an app on the phone faster login
Sent from my iPhone

jms.comp...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2024, 9:07:40 AMJan 11
to Open Source CAD

I have not done it but maybe look at converting the web UI over to an electron app.

Shawn Stoddard

Jan 11, 2024, 10:21:42 AMJan 11
to open-source-cad
Native for specific device types?
PWA?

Lee White

Jan 11, 2024, 12:27:25 PMJan 11
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
I have made an app for the android mobile smart phone access.  It works great, we have been using it for 5 years now for ground teams, mounted teams and several others.  We have an iPhone link but no app, it was too expensive to make one.

Lee

Leon Korn

Jan 11, 2024, 12:31:37 PMJan 11
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Can you share the app?
Sent from my iPhone

Eric Osterberg

Jan 14, 2024, 9:29:28 PMJan 14
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Good evening Lee,

Any chance you are willing to give back to this community project?
It seems there's interest in seeing what you have built.
I'd like to understand what you have there.