unable to add facility

Darrell Betts

Jan 12, 2024, 11:29:44 AMJan 12
to Open Source CAD
When I try to add a facility I recieve the following; Facility LOCATION must be set - click map location to set.. I click on the map and set it but still revieve this message. What am I missing?

Thanks

Eric Osterberg

Jan 12, 2024, 7:52:45 PMJan 12
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
Can you confirm what version you are using?

On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 10:29 AM 'Darrell Betts' via Open Source CAD <open-so...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
When I try to add a facility I recieve the following; Facility LOCATION must be set - click map location to set.. I click on the map and set it but still revieve this message. What am I missing?

Thanks

Darrell Betts

Jan 14, 2024, 4:08:14 PMJan 14
to open-so...@googlegroups.com

David Mason

Feb 12, 2024, 12:01:49 PMFeb 12
to Open Source CAD
I'm also having this issue with facilities and incidents.

Ronald Jones

Feb 12, 2024, 5:41:03 PMFeb 12
to Open Source CAD
what version are you on. the current release 3.41.0

David Mason

Feb 13, 2024, 3:54:14 PMFeb 13
to Open Source CAD
3.40.3

Eric Osterberg

Feb 13, 2024, 3:58:43 PMFeb 13
to open-so...@googlegroups.com
It contains fixes for the API changes I'm aware of.