/osf-installer --install-osf-drupal on CentOS 7 failed

fish slippery

Jun 11, 2017, 10:13:24 PM6/11/17
to Open Semantic Framework
I followed the official tutorial to install OSF 3.4 in my CentOS 7 box. Everything seemed OK until I install Drupal.

[root@osf osf-installer]#  ./osf-installer --install-osf-drupal
-------------------------------
| Installing 'MariaDB' client |
-------------------------------

Installing MariaDB client...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * extras: mirrors.zju.edu.cn
 * updates: mirrors.cn99.com
Package 1:mariadb-5.5.52-1.el7.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

It halted here, after I press Ctrl+C, then it shows:

[root@osf osf-installer]# stty: standard input: Input/output error

Frederick Giasson

Jun 12, 2017, 8:05:29 PM6/12/17
to open-semant...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Weird, I really don't know why MariaDB is being installed. It is like if
a new CentOS package is not shipping Drupal with mariaDB? I did not test
this install on CentOS for some time now.

Thanks,

Fred

> I followed the official tutorial to install OSF 3.4 in my CentOS 7
> box. Everything seemed OK until I install Drupal.
>
> /[root@osf osf-installer]# ./osf-installer --install-osf-drupal/
> /-------------------------------/
> /| Installing 'MariaDB' client |/
> /-------------------------------/
> /
> /
> /Installing MariaDB client.../
> /Loaded plugins: fastestmirror/
> / * base: mirrors.zju.edu.cn/
> / * epel: mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/
> / * extras: mirrors.zju.edu.cn/
> / * updates: mirrors.cn99.com/
> /Package 1:mariadb-5.5.52-1.el7.x86_64 already installed and latest
> version/
> /Nothing to do/
>

> It halted here, after I press Ctrl+C, then it shows:
>
> /[root@osf osf-installer]# stty: standard input: Input/output error/

fish slippery

Jun 13, 2017, 4:53:55 PM6/13/17
to Open Semantic Framework
I run "yum remove maria-db maria-db-server" and then reinstall "./osf-installer --install-osf-drupal", the same error still exists.
I even switched to install in a Ubuntu 14.04 box. failed again with the error: drush: command not found.

Crazy!

Kitio Fofack

Jun 21, 2017, 2:24:28 PM6/21/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi Fish !

I ran into the same issue as you but I think I did that step (mysql/mariadb install ) manually before rerunning the installer.

Hope this helps !