sh:1:pmt not found and can't create osf for drupal endpoint

Shan Wan

Jun 30, 2017, 3:36:05 AM6/30/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi,

I just finished installing OSF for Drupal by using OSF-installer 3.3 after several unsuccessful attempt using OSF-installer 3.4.

during installation, I noticed that during this step:
 Creating core Groups, Users and Permissions for Drupal in OSF...
What is the APP ID of the OSF Web Services network you want to use for this Drupal instance (default: administer):
then it shows sh:1:pmt not found for several times, as is seen in the attachment.

then the installation seems to be 'successfully' finished, and I can also log into the website, everything seems OK for now.

but  when I want to add an OSF for drupal endpoint, I can't add a URI like 'http://localhost/ws/' as the instruction said (http://wiki.opensemanticframework.org/index.php/Category:OSF_for_Drupal_User_Manual#Introduction). and also I don't know what the API KEY is...

please see the attachment.

Many thanks,

Shan

Add a new OSF for Drupal API endpoint.JPG
pmt not found.JPG

Shan Wan

Jun 30, 2017, 4:58:19 AM6/30/17
to Open Semantic Framework
So does anyone know where something went wrong, and what should I do in terms of this situation?

Thanks,

Shan

在 2017年6月30日星期五 UTC+8下午3:36:05,Shan Wan写道:

Shan Wan

Jun 30, 2017, 10:52:35 AM6/30/17
to Open Semantic Framework
By going through other published questions here, I checked installer.ini, finding that there is no pmt installed, thus I noticed that I didn't run the '--install-osf' to install necessary components that osf requires (what I am using here is OSF installer 3.3).

then I run it again and then '--install-osf-drupal', then I can add OSF for Drupal endpoints. but there is another problem that when I click 'Ontologies' in admin menu, the following error occurs, does anyone know how to solve this?

error :: { "id": "WS-AUTH-VALIDATION-101", "webservice": "/ws/ontology/read/", "name": "Unauthorized Request", "description": "Your request cannot be authorized for this web service call", "debugInformation": "", "level": "Fatal" }

Many thanks,

Shan

在 2017年6月30日星期五 UTC+8下午3:36:05,Shan Wan写道:
Hi,

Shan Wan

Jul 1, 2017, 10:44:16 AM7/1/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi,

By going through other posts here, I got some idea about this 101 error, it seems that the pmt is not working, I use 'pmt --list-groups' in my Cygwin shell, then got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function StructuredDynamics\osf\framework\curl_init() in /usr/share/osf/StructuredDynamics/osf/framework/WebServiceQuerier.php on line 116

I have upgrade everything based on the following, some of them are given [version] option, some are not.
--upgrade-osf-web-services="[VERSION]"               Upgrade the OSF Web Services
--upgrade-osf-ws-php-api="[VERSION]"                 Upgrade the OSF-WS-PHP-API library
--upgrade-osf-tests-suites="[VERSION]"               Upgrade the OSF Tests Suites
--upgrade-osf-datasets-management-tool="[VERSION]"   Upgrade the OSF Datasets Management Tool
--upgrade-osf-permissions-management-tool="[VERSION]"   Upgrade the OSF Permissions Management Tool
--upgrade-osf-data-validator-tool="[VERSION]"        Upgrade the OSF Data Validator Tool
--upgrade-osf-ontologies-management-tool="[VERSION]" Upgrade the OSF Ontologies Management Tool

I tried many times, and the same error is still there, it's urgent, so please help me!

Many thanks,

Shan

在 2017年6月30日星期五 UTC+8下午3:36:05,Shan Wan写道:
Hi,

Mohit Sahay

Dec 13, 2017, 5:52:14 AM12/13/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hi Shan,

Were you able to find any solution to this issue. I am facing the same issue and looking for leads.

Regards,
Mohit