OSF for research data

Kitio Fofack

Jun 27, 2017, 2:23:31 PM6/27/17
to Open Semantic Framework
Hello,

I came accross OSF because I'm working on exposing research related data to the semantic web.

I wonder if there are tools in OSF that enable RDF data visualization. These may include relations visualization, maps  or other kind of graphs.

Thank you in advance

Mike Bergman

Jun 29, 2017, 6:16:21 PM6/29/17
to open-semant...@googlegroups.com

You should check out both of these sites, which were built using OSF:

Now, for sure, there was custom work done on both of these, and not all widgets are easy to deploy out of the box. But this will give an idea how structured data can be visualized using the framework.

Mike

Michael K. Bergman
Cognonto Corporation
319.621.5225